Secondary (Service Provider) and Post-Secondary Application Process
Our application process is always open; prospective students can apply year-round. Please review eligibility requirements before applying. Application links are below.
The process has several steps:
- The application steps are the same for secondary (service provider) and post-secondary students.
- Choose the appropriate form to complete. Note: Every application must have the following: Student application, Parent/Guardian Questionnaire, and two References.
- Every submission (student, parent/guardian, and reference) will receive email receipt confirmation.
- All forms must be received prior to the review of any application.
- NTC will review all forms for completeness.
- After review, NTC staff will contact every applicant. Appropriate matches will be offered an interview (interviews can be done in person or via Zoom).
- Students will be informed of "Approval", "Conditional Approval" or "Non-Approval. Parents and school district case managers will also be informed if the application is part of a service provider request.
- Registration can take place immediately after receiving either "Approval" or "Conditional Approval". NOTE: If you are participating as part of your high school transition programming, be sure to coordinate with your case manager BEFORE registering.
- Each prospective student will need two reference letters submitted on their behalf.
- We will need a copy of your most recent IEP and MDT or 504 plan - submitted with the Parent Questionnaire.
- The student application is to be completed by the prospective student only - with accommodations as required.
- Once a prospective student has gained acceptance into NTC, he/she does not have to re-apply each quarter - as long as the student remains in good standing. Previous NTC students who have not completed the application process must complete the application and receive an approval letter before being allowed to register.
- We understand the challenge associated with securing two letters of reference. If you are having difficulty, please contact us at email@example.com.
- When a class reaches a maximum capacity, students will be placed on a wait list in order of application. If space does not allow for wait list students the quarter applied for, they will receive first preference the next time the class is offered.
It is important to remember that our curriculum is designed for students who meet specific eligibility requirements which can be found by clicking the Prospective Students tab. These requirements will be used by our staff to determine registration approval for each prospective student. In the event a prospective student does not meet the requirements for admission, he/she may reapply no sooner than six months after the date of the last application.